Kid’s Class Schedule
Bang Muay Thai
Kids BMT Group 1
Tuesday 5:00PM-6:00PM on the mats
Thursday 5:00PM-6:00PM on the heavy bag
Kids BMT Group 2
Tuesday 5:00PM on the heavy bag
Thursday 5:00PM-6:00PM on the mats
BJJ Group 1
BJJ Group 2
This series of classes will take a break on Memorial Day but continue through the last week of June.
Register Now for placement of your Koa Kingdom Lil Ninja
We are excited to get things back to somewhat normal! With that, we obviously have to implement new protocols to make Koa Kingdom safe and within code of the CDC guidelines. Your compliance with all of these changes is extremely important to the success of keeping a safe environment for our members and koaches.
How will this work?
- If your child is a current member of the Koa Kid program, please renew their information by filling out the form below.
- This link provides information we need to place students in the new format of our kid’s classes.
- If your child is new to Koa and would like to be placed on a waiting list for our kid’s program, please register them by filling out the link below.
- We are currently only taking kids ages 7-13 for kid’s classes. We reserve the right to decide if your child isn’t ready for our program.
- The students will have 10 square feet clearly marked to drill in.
- Upon signing up, students will be assigned a group and must show up at their designated time.
- No parents and/or other siblings are allowed to watch/observe at this time. Please drop them off and pick them up outside.
- Pickup & Drop-off will be in the front (northwest) entrance of Koa, It is important to pick your children up on time.
- Students must bring their own water for class.
- Students are required to wear a Rash Guard and Gi to Jiu Jitsu classes.
- Students must bring their own grappling dummy to use for Jiu Jitsu classes.
- Students are required to bring boxing gloves, shin guards & tennis shoes to Bang Muay Thai Classes.
- Masks are suggested but not required at this time.
- If your child travels out of the state or country, please stay away for 14 days.
- If your child is sick, experiencing any symptoms related to a cold, flu, fever, or any symptoms that relate to covid-19 do not send your child.
- If your child shows any symptoms sickness, they will be asked to leave and you will be called to pick them up.
If you are not comfortable with your child participating in classes on location at Koa Kingdom, please email email@example.com to arrange live streaming of the classes.